Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Joyfully Reviewed review of Janis Susan May's Second Chance

Shayna said:

"With nearly as many threads as a Shakespeare comedy, Second Chance may sound as if it has a few too many threads. Yet when reading Second Chance, I was impressed how each storyline seamlessly wove in and out of every other, allowing me to see the story progress from multiple points of view without the book getting bogged down in the process.

This was my first book by Janis Susan May and I doubt it will be my last. Ms. May created likeable characters in Bradford and Verity and the story itself flowed smoothly...I was utterly charmed by Second Chance, a delightful story that proves there are some loves that neither time nor distance can fade."

Read the entire review.

Buy Second Chance from Awe-Struck Publishing.