Saturday, August 22, 2009

Night Owl Romance review of Isabel L. Martens' Johanna


Little Sunshine gave Isabel's contemporary novel 5 Hearts and called it a Reviewer Top Pick! Exceptional!

"I thoroughly enjoyed reading Johanna. It was a very thought provoking story prompting me to ask how many women have had weekends like Johanna, with or without the same outcome? Johanna’s character surprised me because I thought her a little selfish at first, but based on her upbringing you almost cannot blame her, as she had to fight hard for everything she has. Luke’s character was a little frustrating, but needed to be that way in order for things to come full circle between him and Johanna. This book made me experience a vast range of emotions that I have not experience from a romance book in a long time. I loved Johanna and it is definitely a recommended read!"

Read the entire review.

Buy Johanna from Awe-Struck Publishing.