Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bitten By Books review of Skyla Dawn Cameron's Bloodlines

Polly gave Skyla's vampire novel 5 Tombstones! Wonderful!

"This not-to-be-missed release rocks from word one. It has been a long, long time since I have encountered a vampire heroine I actually liked, but I adore this one. Zara Lain is the epitome of snark. She has her act together and doesn’t lie to herself about her motives. She’s quick on her feet with a response and quick-witted with a retort. A heroine after my own heart. Unlike so many heroines of urban fantasy Zara isn’t out to call the shots because she knows best, and thankfully she does not she suffer from a martyrdom complex. This girl is all right.

Skyla Dawn Cameron writes as though she has been producing bestsellers for years. She pulls out all the stops with her craft which is near perfect, and it is obvious she enjoys what she is doing. I am not an easy to please reader but Cameron has managed to impress me. Skyla Dawn Cameron is a writer to look for because she is going to the top very soon and I suspect she wants to take her readers along for the ride."

Read the entire review.

Buy Bloodlines from Mundania Press, LLC.