Monday, September 7, 2009

Bitten By Books review of William A. Veselik's Corpses So Lively: My Soul To Take Part 1

Becky gave William's paranormal novel 4 Tombstones.

"This book put me in mind of the more classic English mysteries. Normally I am not able to really get into a story of that type but this one snuck up on me. I found myself becoming attached to the characters and the plot to the point that I did not notice the writing style as much. Anymore, most vampire novels involve vampires that are far from your more traditional vamps. They can go out in the day, are not affected by holy water or garlic or they live openly among humans. This book however, is a classic vampire story. The vampires in this book are dark and are susceptible to the traditional vampire deterrents...Sometimes you just need to go back to the original. The ending is a cliff hanger and will be taken up again in a second book so be sure to keep your eyes peeled."

Read the entire review.

Buy Corpses So Lively: My Soul To Take Part 1 from Mundania Press, LLC.