Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mind Fog Reviews review of Marilyn Meredith's Dispel The Mist

Marilyn Thompson gave Marilyn's novel 5 Stars! Way to go!

"I found Marilyn Meredith's Dispel the Mist to be a wonderfully engaging story filled with suspense and intrigue. The plot was rich with characters and a story line that pulled at the detective in me. Just when I thought I had the solution, a new suspect would spring forth and throw me off balance. I especially loved the inclusion of Native American folklore, which added even more mystery to the story. This story was like being on a roller coaster that only went uphill. It filled me with the same breath-holding anticipation of what was to come when I finally reached the top. This is a very good 5 star book and I will be recommending it to all of my friends and family."

Read the entire review.

Buy Dispel The Mist from Mundania Press, LLC.