Sunday, September 13, 2009

Romance Reviews Today review of Elise Dee Beraru's The Princess And The Promise

Vi Janaway gave Elise Dee's fantasy romance a Perfect 10 rating! Way to go!

"So much happens in this elegantly-told, heartstring-tugging story. Different cultures, same Goddess, different ways of worship, and many characters are expertly meshed together in a vibrant weave. THE PRINCESS AND THE PROMISE made me cry, and I wanted to reach through the monitor and kill Elweir myself for his cruelties to Darius. Elise Dee Beraru captures emotions on an extremely high level. If I could give it higher than a 10, I would. You simply must get THE PRINCESS AND THE PROMISE. The next book in the series can’t come soon enough for me."

Read the entire review.

Buy The Princess And The Promise from Awe-Struck Publishing.