Friday, October 2, 2009

Long And Short Romance Reviews review of Michelle Scott's The Dragons Of Hazlett

Heather gave Michelle's paranormal novel 4.5 Books.

"This is the biggest surprise I’ve read so far as a reviewer. I absolutely could NOT put this book down! Read it in one sitting because I HAD to know what happened...

All the characters had weaknesses and flaws that made them human. I really liked Romana. Delainey had moments when he annoyed me with his attitude, but I knew why he was what he was, so kudos to the author for making him so real!...all loose ends were neatly tied up with a bow. Did I mention I read this in one sitting? Until after midnight? I definitely recommend this author – and anything else she writes!"

Read the entire review.

Buy The Dragons Of Hazlett from Mundania Press, LLC.