Thursday, October 15, 2009

Paranormal Romance Reviews review of Grimm and Grimmer: Dark Tales For Dark Times

Erin Kennedy said:

"The writing of these stories is among the best that I have read in quite a while. I read through this 300 plus page book in a very short time. Sometimes short stories can be a let down because by the time they become really interesting, they are over. These stories start off exciting from page one.

In my opinion, the final story "The Other Side of the Desert" by Jessica L. Murray is a real triumph. Not quite a fairy tale and not quite a bible story, this take on the tale of the much maligned Lilith is thought provoking.

This collection of stories is one of the best books I have read this year and I recommend it to anyone who loves well told stories with a high dose of darkness."

Read the entire review.

Buy Grimm and Grimmer: Dark Tales For Dark Times from Mundania Press, LLC.