Thursday, December 17, 2009

Night Owl Reviews review of Kelley Heckart's Cat's Curse: Book 1 - Dark Goddess Trilogy


Dreamweaver gave Kelley's gripping novel 4.5 Stars and called it a Reviewer Top Pick! Great job!

"This amazing story is very refreshing in the current romance genre.

The storyline had a bunch of twists and turns that kept my attention and intrigued me with anticipation. I so wanted to know the outcome of this unlikely romance. Many interesting characters and love triangles make for a refreshing story that is not as neatly tied up as most romance novels of today, but has managed to make me a fan of the author’s style. I am eagerly looking forward to reading the next book (Beltaine’s Song), Book Two in the Dark Goddess Trilogy, as I have become addicted to the strength, courage and real human facets of the characters in this saga."

Read the entire review.
Buy Cat's Curse: Book 1 - Dark Goddess Trilogy from Awe-Struck Publishing.