Monday, October 11, 2010

Ebook Addict review of Louise Cooper's Sacrament of Night

Red wrote:

"I liked the setting for Sacrament of Night: a door, a key, and an impossible romance between two beings from mirror worlds, one of light and one of darkness. That it was written by Louise Cooper was an additional plus because I'd read (a) very fine fantasy from her before I was not disappointed in this new book. I found the storyline very well thought out, with plot and subplots complex and interesting enough to keep me curious and engaged...I enjoyed Sacrament of Night very much overall. I found the world building vivid, the characters, for the most part, believable, and the tempo, climax and resolution everything that I expect in outstanding fantasy literature. It would be a book I'd add to my shelf and definitely reread."

Read the entire review.

Buy Sacrament of Night from Mundania Press, LLC.