Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mystique Books review of Bad-Ass Faeries 2: Just Plain Bad

Sarah Gentili gave this collection 5 Moons! Outstanding indeed!

"This was packed cover to cover with unique and exciting stories that I found delievered thrills and chills. Whiled it was difficult to pick favorites there were a few stories that really shined for me. "Way Of The Bone" blends music and magic in a surprising romantic story that was truly haunting. Parsarella's "Twilight Sour" made my skin crawl and turned my spin into a shivering mess. And finally, Ackley-McPhail's "Within the Guardian Bell" was exceptional. Excellent pacing, perfectly timed dialog and razor sharp characterization push this story to the top of a brilliant selection of storytelling. I would highly recommend this magical read."

Read the entire review.

Buy Bad-Ass Faeries 2: Just Plain Bad from Mundania Press, LLC