Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kittling Books review for Pepper Smith's Blood Money: A Patty O'Donnell Mystery

Cathy gave this mystery novel a rating of A! Great job!



"This book appeals to me on so many levels: a smart, level-headed, feisty woman moving from Arizona to Ireland...I'm glad that I could read this book uninterrupted because I would have been decidedly grumpy if I'd been disturbed...Smith couldn't put her foot wrong in this book in teh eyes of this reader. Patty is a wonderful lead character, and the scenes involving the horses and the diving all rang true...If you're in the mood for a fast-paced story with lots of adventure and a strong-willed main character, you certainly can't go wrong with Blood Money. I can't waiting to get my hands on the other books in this series!"



Read the entire review.


Buy Blood Money: A Patty O'Donnell Mystery from Mundania Press, LLC.