Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Romance Studio review of Sharron Riddle's Fate of the Fallen

Wendy Mitchell gave this paranormal tale 5 Hearts! Excellent!

"I am very surprised that I liked this book as much as I did...I was totally enthralled. The character of Eva was a cross between Carrie Bradshaw from "Sex in the City" and Wonder Woman. Totally, my kind of heroine!..There were so many twists and turns that I was kept guess until the very last word on the very last page. Ms. Riddle did a superb job of weaving in different points of view from other characters so that the reader did not get bogged down in Eva's story alone...Fate of the Fallen offered a unique look into a world that encompassed almost every paranormal element known, and I for one will be sorely disappointed if we don't see more from Eva, Rahab, and their fellow Demonators."

Read the entire review.

Buy Fate of the Fallen from Mundania Press, LLC.