Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Spinecracker review for J.A. Saare's The Renfield Syndrome

Spinecracker gave the second book in the Rhiannon series 5 Stars! Excellent!

"I just told author J.A. Saare she deserves a soap box and a bullhorn so that she can proudly say "Listen up, this is how you write Book 2 for a series."..This book is solid and unique on its own, and all-together made of awesome. Fans of the series will not be dissappointed. The plot was absolutely non-stop, and the characters continue to be larger than the pages allow. The plot was intense. And I loved it!..Bottom line: I couldn't have asked for a better follow-up! I continue to classify this series as one of my favorite underrated UF series out there."

Read the entire review.

Buy The Renfield Syndrome from Mundania Press, LLC.