Saturday, October 29, 2011

My World...in words and pages review of Dina James All Wounds

Melissa wrote:

"Recommendation: OH MY YES!! Even though it's YV, you can't pass this one up. Quick pacing and fun characters!..Oh my! I don't know where to start. So, I'm going to get the gushing done first...LOVED this book. Quick moving and fun! Really. Loved Ryan, LOoOoOVED Syd!..And Billy! Oooohhh, he can come fix my car and make his den in the garage anytime...This is a Young Adult book, and I think it is wonderful for all ages to read...I will be purchasing a print copy of this one to keep on the shelves and go back in the future. And I WILL be looking for the next book. And maybe keeping an eye out for Syd.;)" 

Read the entire review.

Buy All Wounds from Mundania Press, LLC.

http://mundaniareviews.blogspot.com/