Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Book Pushers review of Ingela F. Hyatt's The Rogue Who Loved Me

E Booklover gave this stirring romance a grade of B.

"Ms. Hyatt used an alternating first person POV that gave me insight into Alexande's character and I could actually see how his thought patterns changed from the pretty despicable rake to someone who I thought could actually be in a faithful relationship. I was cheering him on by the end of The Rogue Who Loved Me...I can't say a lot about the murder, the traitor and the required misunderstanding without spoiling the book but I will say that I was very nicely surprised by the conclusion of those three elements. As a side note, I would love to read the butler, Mr. Wiggin's story *grin*." 

Read the entire review.

Buy The Rogue Who Loved Me from Awe-Struck Publishing.

http://awe-struckreviews.blogspot.com/