Saturday, June 9, 2012

My World...in words and pages review of Kelly Lougheed's Dormitory of the Dead

Melissa wrote:

"Recommendation: Oh yes! A fun, light, YA read that is enjoyable to get lost in. And wonderful UF read for YA readers...I adored this book! I liked the first book, but I enjoyed this one more. I loved reading Charity and Louise again...Oh I do enjoy Charity's extreme thinking process and funny things she comes up with...I would whole-heartedly suggest this series to a Young Adult reader. It's light, fun, and full of things that we enjoye in our adult books, without the sexual content. Wonderful. I enjoyed the vampire and zombie take...I found myself not wanting to stop this read...I look forward to more Charity and Louise adventures." 

Read the entire review.

Buy Dormitory of the Dead from Mundania Press, LLC.

http://mundaniareviews.blogspot.com/