Sunday, November 18, 2012

Night Owl Reviews review of Judy Bagshaw's Opposite Attraction

PaulineMichael gave this stirring romance 3.5 Stars.

"It’s no secret I love voluptuous heroines and Serena is one fantastic curvy lady! The humor and history in this story takes it beyond charming and I loved how staunch Carter is in his attraction to a woman who disagrees with his philosophies. Their interactions and conversations are amusing and engaging...This would also be a great read for fans of the many paranormal reality-shows on television. I am looking forward to reading more from this author as I love when I make a connection with the characters and I definitely did with this story."

Read the entire review.

Buy Opposite Attraction from Mundania Press, LLC.

http://mundaniareviews.blogspot.com/