Sunday, November 18, 2012

You Gotta Read Reviews review of Brenna Lyons' Monsters of Myth

Gabrielle gave this paranormal novel 4 Stars.

"I enjoyed each short story. As I read each one I was immersed in the world the author created for each monster. Many stories in this book make you shudder and look over your shoulder wondering what lurks in the dark. Others take you into strange and new worlds where things are very different than today.

Although I enjoyed all the stories in this book I do confess that I have a favorite story: Birthright. This is a great retelling of the famous vampire and the famous vampire hunter...I found myself enjoying this new version just as much as I do the original story that it retells.

If you enjoy horror than this is a book for you. Every story stands on its own we are never left wondering what happened, each one tantalizes our imagination and has the reader wondering what if monsters like this do exist."

Read the entire review.

Buy Monsters of Myth from Mundania Press, LLC.

http://mundaniareviews.blogspot.com/